Web shop Surround Sound Lab has been around for a while. We’ve just added their entire catalog of 16 sound collections.
The Spanish store shares ambience gathered from throughout Europe, including locations such as:
- Berlin (50 sounds, 2.000 gigabytes, €20.00).
- Amsterdam (35 sounds, 4.200 gigabytes, €29.00).
- London (79 sounds, 25.00 gigabytes, €99.00).
The detail of the Spanish ambiences have unique flair:
- Spanish Countryside Ambiences (25 sounds, 2.000 gigabytes, €10.00).
- Spanish Institute Ambiences (36 sounds, 1.940 gigabytes, €20.00).
- Spanish Voices, Crowds, & Reactions (46 sounds, 1.400 gigabytes, €20.00).
There are also drone, weather, and machinery collections. See a full list of their collections.
As you would expect, the publisher distributes their collections in 5.1 surround sound. More recent collections also feature double M/S configurations. Every library is available in stereo versions.
The vast majority are offered at 48 kHz/24-bit, and all are embedded with Soundminer metadata.
Tweet Follow @sfxsearch
To stay in touch, receive free updates by email newsletter or RSS feed.