Sound Effects Search has just added a new Web shop: Glitchmachines.
The Glitchmachines Web store is well known for selling sound design and music production plug-ins. However, they also sell a number of sound fx libraries as well, including 6 free “nano pack” sound design collections.
The collections added today include:
- Idiom Field Recording Sample Toolbox (2,200 sounds, $39.00). Intended as a tool of organic sound clips to be used as building blocks for larger creations.
- Seism (160 sounds, 350 megabytes, Free). Crunches, glitches, sound design weapons, and granular takes.
- Exophrora (60 sounds, 150 megabytes, Free).
- Shadows (50 sounds, 550 megabytes, Free). Features science fiction and horror elements, such a drones, creepy vocal elements, and textures.
- Proximity (150 sounds, 160 megabytes, Free). A collection of sound design elements focusing on glitches, designed vocals, blips, and more.
- Spore (50 sounds, 550 megabytes, Free). A designed bundle with drones, stabs, impacts, and odd atmospheres.
- Cybernetics (50 sounds, 250 megabytes, Free). A science fiction sound fx library with an emphasis on high-tech, robotics, metal elements, transformations, and impacts.
View all of Glitchmachine’s sound fx collections.
Tweet Follow @sfxsearch
To stay in touch, receive free updates by email newsletter or RSS feed.